Why the 2019 Kia Telluride is Selling So Fast From Carriage Kia of Gainesville
Have you noticed a new player on the field these days? Maybe you’ve taken a second look at a sleek and stylish SUV that you hadn’t seen on the road before? Chances are you’re admiring the curves and style of Kia Telluride, Kia’s newest member of the family. And to be fair, we can’t even blame you. The Telluride is everything it appears to be. But why is it selling faster than Carriage Kia of Gainesville can stock it? We sat down with sales representative Oscar Razo who gave us some insight as to why the Telluride is such a popular choice among new SUVs.
About the Kia Telluride
The Kia Telluride is the largest SUV of all the Kia family SUV models. With seating for up to eight people, a V-6 engine, luxury trim and rear seat controls, sitting in the Telluride is comfortable and classy. It has all the technology and safety that the Sorento is famous for as well as hands free infotainment, premium trim and loads of space.
Questions with Oscar Razo, Carriage Kia of Gainesville Sales
- Why is the Kia Telluride flying off the showroom floor so quickly?
Simply put, the Kia Telluride is beautiful and affordable. It’s hard to walk away from an SUV this size if you are looking for the extra room, comfort and premium trim.
- What seems to be the biggest factor when it comes to buying the Telluride?
Most people that are buying are new to Kia and didn’t realize we made such a beautiful car. So I would say curiosity. Again, once you see the Kia Telluride, sit in it and test drive it, it’s really hard to say no.
- What are your top 5 favorite features of the all new Telluride?
I love that the base model comes with leather. Usually that’s found in higher trim packages. I like that you have the option of either a bench seat or captains chairs depending on the trim you select. The flexibility in that decision can really accommodate a lot of lifestyles. It also has a
towing capacity of 5,000 lbs which means a lot if you want to make an adventure car out of it. I love that the top of the line model comes in two packages with some other options you can add such as Nappa leather. The most amazing feature is how beautiful this vehicle is to look at.
- How is the Telluride on fuel compared to the Sorento?
The sorento gets 25mpg and the Telluride gets 23mpg so there is a slight difference. But most buyers don’t much care about that. They are more concerned with the style inside and out of the Kia Telluride.
- How is the Kia Telluride comparable to other vehicles in its class and what vehicle do you most compare it to?
I would compare it to the Pilot, Highlander, 4-Runner or Pathfinder. However, there is no car in the market that has the features of the Kia Telluride with this look. And of course, our 10yr/100,000 mile warranty for this price. In my opinion, the Telluride may even be under priced.
Here Are a Few Standard and Optional Things That Are Hard to Ignore on the Kia Telluride
- Giant 10.25-inch infotainment display
- Seat warmers and coolers
- simulated brushed metal and matte-finished wood for a premium look
- Steering wheel warmer
- ceiling-mounted second-row climate control panel
- double-stitched, quilted, and extra-padded Nappa leather upholstery
- Built in GPS
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity
- Wireless phone charging
- 630-watt, 10-speaker Harman-Kardon audio system with Quantum Logic surround sound and Clari-Fi
- Equipped with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay so you can have a seamless voice activated life inside the cabin
- Smart cruise control assist will brake when you’re approaching a vehicle and speed up when you’re passing one
- Kia’s latest UVO system
- remote start and door lock
- pre-condition cabin temperature
- Send-to-Car points of interest and waypoints.
It’s no coincidence that Kia Tellurides are turning so many heads. While They’re not entirely known in the consumer market, it’s hard to ignore once them you’ve made eye contact. Stop by Carriage Kia of Gainesville to learn more about the Kia Telluride and take one for a test drive so you can see for yourself why it’s stealing the hearts of SUV enthusiasts all over.
Carriage Kia Gainesville is a family owned dealership who offers honest prices on one of America’s most awarded auto brands. Come by and speak to someone from our knowledgeable staff who can make sure you get into the best vehicle for your lifestyle.